Thursday, June 30, 2016

Last day of the master cleanse

So we need to talk about reality for a second.

My grandfather suffered from a heart attack a few nights ago. Main reason I haven't made a post in a few days. He is in for a very long recovery. He has a clogged artery in his heart. Main reason..... He ate like shit. (sorry for the language)..

If that does not make someone want to change the way they eat, then you are looking at your future. And its harsh, mean and the truth. If you continue to eat McDonalds and Burger king every day because its "easy" then you have one bad future ahead of you. And I truly know how mean that is coming off. But I cant feel bad about it. I just need everyone to open their eyes and realize that the easy way in life, can very well be the hardest thing.

The last day of my cleanse on a different note. Actually happy its almost done. I'm ready to have food. Make sure you ease back into solid food. On your first day off, eat and drink low sugar and low carb foods. Let your body ease back into solids. Like you would with a baby. Start with mushy food, then work your way back.

I will continue to blog. As I think up my next "Fad" diet.... Any ideas would be amazing! Or if there is a diet you have heard a lot about and want to try it and your nervous to try it out. Just let me know and I will give it a shot!

And please keep my family in your thoughts. Positive thoughts would be amazing.

Stay Tuned!!!

1 comment: