Sunday, June 19, 2016

Eve of the Master cleanse

So I have a few things I should address before talking about the important things.
One: it was brought to my attention that I should define my definition of "fad". So when I say, that I will being all the "fad" diets this summer, it just means that when anyone of us googles "lose weight fast" or "lose 10 pounds in 10 days" anything along those lines, the really big hits, That is why I chose to do the Master Cleanse for my first one. Almost everyone I have talked to has heard of this cleanse. How celebrities swear by this. So when I saw I'm doing all the "fad" diets, that is what I mean.


So I am starting the first day of the Master Cleanse tomorrow. Its Monday the 19th of June. That's where the journey begins. I have everything I need. I have my "poop tea" as I like to call it, all ready to go for tonight. I am beyond nervous to start this. But I am also very excited. I have known a few people who have done this cleanse and they haven't always gotten the best results.

I will have a new post around 11:30 pm every night. I normally go to bed around midnight so 11:30 pm will have to work for the few people who actually read this..

I will hopefully post through out the day, to let everyone know how this adventure is going!!



WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment