Thursday, June 16, 2016

First "diet"...... prepapring myself

So, speaking from experience, working as much as I am I truly do not have enough time or motivation to work out. Its more the motivation that I personally struggle with. For some reason I really hate going to the gym. People are so quick to judge, doesn't matter what size you are.

So I decided for this summer, I will be trying all the "fad" diets.
I suppose it will be my honest view on if these diets work, how it effects your body, and if the weight actually stays off.

I can tell you right now, I am over weight. I wont be letting everyone know where my weight stands right now. But I will be documenting the weight lose and at the end of the summer I will post pictures. The truth will come out.

So for my first "fad" is going to be the Master Cleanse.
It basically consist of drinking this mixture of maple syrup, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and water. I truly cant imagine that tastes good whats so ever. It truly sounds disgusting. But if Beyoncé can do it, hell so can I!

So the morning starts off with drinking a cup of salt water. Which is another word for Laxatives. Then I drink the mixture. I'm suppose to drink this concoction, at LEAST 8 times a day. For better results 12 times. Then I finish the day off with Laxative tea. MMMMMMM yum.

Soon enough I will be finding out what is so amazing about this Master Cleanse.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment