Monday, June 27, 2016

Master Cleanse, not even sure what day im on

So I do apologize that I haven't posted in a few days. I did not think my blog would ever actually bring peoples attention so I slacked off.

It gets easier. By day 3, your ready to take the world by the horns and do anything. By not eating the carbs, and gluten, and sugar. your body feels amazing. Like you to, could be a Victoria secret model. Now I know that will only happen in my dreams but I can still dream.

So come Thursday I know I will be done. I only have a few days left of this, plus easing back into eating normal food. Which I wish I had planned this better. My 21st birthday is on July 7th and I will be dieting. That's a little rough.

So if your just starting this diet. POWER THROUGH THE HUNGER!!

For the chef who commented on a recent post of mine. You can do it. I can understand that you want to taste the food. So every time you feel like you will cave. Eat ice. Or whenever I wanted to cave, I would start singing. Keep your mouth busy. If it means eating ice or singing.

And if you start to feel hungry, you can have as many of these drinks as you want. For me, I didn't have a hard time drinking away when I realized how much Cayenne pepper I could stand to taste. And through out the day I would either increase it by just a dash or not much at all. Its really up to you and how much you like before you want to barf.

Now that I know people actually read these, I will be posting more and more. Thank you everyone!

3 comments:

  1. love your posts, I think I might want to try it..im 210 pounds and its the worst possible thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your posts, I think I might want to try it..im 210 pounds and its the worst possible thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about your bowel movements? I'm on my second day of this diet and trust me when i say this, i'm having the worst poo ever. M having loose motions after i drink the salt water. And literally like i'm peeing from back there! Did you face some similar things?

    ReplyDelete