Sunday, July 3, 2016

New diet???

Hello everyone!! I hope everyone is well and with the 4th of July upon us, we are being safe!

So I have really drawn a blank on my next diet to do. I have heard about the baby food diet. Which is always an option... Or I know a few people who basically eat a tiny cube of cheese a day and call that a diet. Or my personal favorite. The seefood diet. Where they see food, and they eat it (my personal favorite diet and almost everyone I know).

So I have really put a lot of thought into this one... With a busy work life, its hard to really care about what I put in my body. And I have decided that being a vegetarian for a week or two is very do able for me. And not all that pricey. Don't get me wrong, I love my bacon and steak. Almost every type of meat there is. But my god some of that stuff just blocks your arteries faster then I change clothes.  And being a female I can do that pretty damn fast.

So I will be starting this on Friday. The 8th of July, and I pick the 8th because who wants to be on a diet for their birthday? Not me that's for sure.

So I will be keeping everyone posting!

And those of you who prayer for my grandpa. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!
He is doing amazing and has a good future ahead of him.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment