Friday, June 17, 2016

pre-cleanse day 1:

So today I spent the day getting everything ready for my new adventure.
Went to the store, got myself some Organic "Greatness". And I must say, that shit is pricey! I paid 5 dollars for organic lemon juice in a 12 ounce glass. 5 Dollars!! If I wasn't doing this cleanse for my blog, there is no way in hell I would pay that much.

So this weekend I will be in pre-cleanse mode. Basically preparing my body, that I will not be eating basically nothing for the next week and a half.
No food. For an entire week and a half. The calorie count for this is 600-800.
So slowly but surely I will be eating less and less this weekend.
And its Pride weekend! That's even worst! They have probably the best food in the world.

Today is a pretty boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment