Thursday, February 2, 2017

Suck it up folks

So I have a select few people who have read my blog. Actually a few thousand people from all over the world have read my blog. Which means the world to me. But it also shows me that there are thousands of people looking for a quick way to lose the weight. And I've come to realize that there is no quick way to lose the weight. Which clearly sucks. If your anything like me, you want the weight gone.....

Now I say this because I'm sure at one point in time, you've been in my shoes.... I had been talking to this guy, nothing fancy about said guy. One day he tells me "I find it sexy when women work out"... now you probably have the same thoughts in your head along the lines of "HE SERIOUSLY SAID THAT" or "WHAT AN ASS"... and I thought the exact same thing.. obviously I am so uncomfortable with my body.. and I guy that I like, saying such words to me. That sucks... Now I could eat my feelings, I could cry, there are so many negative things I could do.... but this is what I decided to do.

I decided I know I don't need that negative energy in my life. I don't need a reminder that I'm not 110 lbs like I was in high school. I decided to get my ass back into the gym. To eat healthy.. which sucks. Because I love french fries.. and ranch.. I sure love my ranch.... that is not me saying NEVER EAT RANCH AGAIN!!! This is me saying, maybe not eat ranch every day.. maybe find one day, to eat one item of the food that is your "go to food"... don't go crazy... but treat yourself... work your ass off, treat your body right, and reward yourself.

Another thing I decided to do is meditation... take 10 minutes out of your day, to focus on you.. figure out what your body needs.. if you need to take a bath, or a good book, or just to relax.. take all of the negative energy out of your life... because the next step to a happy body, is a happy mind.

I will continue to post about my daily work outs. They just opened a healthy food place that is just like a fast food place that allows you to grab and go. It's a great place. Especially if you are to lazy to cook it yourself! (I definitely am).. find yourself a place like that.

Also. I Will be posting pictures of myself, showing you my progress as I lose the weight.. it sucks.. but if you have the right mind set, you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment