Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Stop and think about what is next to come

Hello people!

So this is a little bit off topic of my usual weight lose blogs. But it sort of ties into what I have to say.

So I am spending my day off at my favorite place in the world. Barnes and Noble. Words do not describe how much I love this place. This is the one place I can come and be myself. People do not look at me and see this fat girl, or do not judge me for having a book in my hand. People truly do not care what you look like or what you do at this place. Why cant everyone be like the people I get to meet at Barnes and Noble.

So this is my challenge for everyone. It doesn't matter where you are at. If your getting groceries or at the gym, smile at someone. Say they look nice today. Go out of your way, to make someone feel good about themselves. Take that step to make the world a better place.

That is all for today.
Have a good one guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment