Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Buck up buttercup

For sometime now I have been trying to decide what to do for a work out. I went to a plane Jane gym.. had zero motivation.. and then I started working out at a kick boxing place and let me just tell you how much I love it.. it is a huge stress reliever.

Now I don't know how many actually read my blog. Or if people return to read recent posts.. but I know when I first started this blog, it was for the master cleanse. A "easy weight loss" deal. Which yeah. It's easy. If you are fine with starving yourself.. which that's never okay. It's not okay to eat little, or throw it up, because then your going to lose muscle because your body is going to try to keep the fat it has.

Now my guess is your trying to lose weight for someone. Not yourself. Someone in the past has told you that your more attractive a few sizes smaller, or its hot when girls work out.. anything along those lines.. or your dream guy only goes after size 0 girls.. I'm sorry but it's damn near impossible to be size 0 unless you were born tiny. Nothing wrong with being size 0 by any means.. but you can't be that unless you don't eat. And that's not healthy at all..

ANYWHO..... I started going to this kick boxing place, and it's 9 stations, 3 minutes each. Now I haven't lost much weight but I've lost inches.. I didn't understand what that meant until I lost it. I can see my face is getting skinnier, my pants don't fit the same way. I actually had this guy hit on me the other night.. it's been YEARS since I've been hit on out in public. And it's one of rhe best feelings in the world. Where someone I have zero clue who they are, hits on me.. I had a friend tell me I looked skinner.. great feeling!! That's what keeps me motivated to lose the weight. Knowing even if I can't see the change, people do notice... and the best part about it, I've finally said FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME!!! and the gym is finally my happy place..

So you people reading this... for one week.. make yourself happy.. find your work out.. eat better.. be happy.

Peace out and until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment