Thursday, August 11, 2016

Healthy yet very shitty

So.... It's been about a month since my last post of doing the great master cleanse. Now it's not great. It actually sucks. And I must say, don't do it. Destroying your body to be this size 2 person, or trying to look like Brad Pitt for the guys. That's not a life to live. If I have young readers, (younger then 21) and they read my blog. All they will think is "it's okay to starve myself" when it's not. I'm 21. And I spent a lot of my teen years thinking I needed to be a size 0 in order for guys to like me. That's how the media made it seem. So it's not okay.

I hate working out. Truly hate it! I am 5 foot even. So my little legs, don't move very fast. Running, completely out of the question. My run is normal people's walk. I'm not even sure why I thought track was a good idea. ANYWAY! I am going to try very hard to lose this weight before December 21st (day I leave for Hawaii and Orlando Bloom falls in love with me) the "correct" way you could call it. By "correct" way, I just mean eating healthier. Not completely cutting out my junk. But maybe instead of a Twinkie I'll have dark chocolate. Which is actually good for you. Instead of a mt dew, maybe drink some water. Switch the little things around. You'd be amazed by how much weight you could lose by switching the little things.

A few months ago, I had signed up for this gym membership. This membership includes a sauna, steam room, hot tube, pool, work out classes, the whole works. For 50 dollars a month. Now you may think "oh my god that's a lot"... Well it is. Especially if your not using it :)
I don't have a game plan yet of what I'm going to do at this really fancy gym. But I suppose something is better then nothing. I won't post videos. No one wants to see me work out. But I will keep everything updated. What kind of work out I decide to do. Or what food groups I decided to eat. I won't mention my weight. But I will mention my weight loss. And I think for a little motivation, I will get a little jar. And for every pound I lose, I can put a little Hersey kiss in it. So when I reach my goal weight, I can pig out like a little fat kid.

And a new thing to start. A quote of the day.

***** everyone is trying to speed up the life they have. To reach the end of the tunnel. Slow down. Enjoy the view. And eat cake******

1 comment: